Evant ISD Currently Has These Openings
Please submit any applications, resume’ and appropriate documents to Mrs. Jennifer Ingram; Principal
Complete the Basic Employment Application
Contact Danny Hemphill, Business Manager. (254) 471-5536
ACE After School Program Site Coordinator
To oversee the planning, implementation, management and evaluation of the Texas ACE Program at the assigned center.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Organize and work closely with school administration to implement program
2. Ensure high-quality program services and support to enrolled students that meets the Texas ACE Program objectives in an effective manner
3. Assure regular student participation, as defined by program requirements, by monitoring attendance and taking steps to ensure that regular student counts are met or exceeded.
4. Coordinate data entry and evaluation of program at the center
5. Organize supplies, materials, equipment, and transportation for center
6. Recruit, train, and develop frontline staff to achieve intended objectives
7. Lead and facilitate on-going planning efforts including community outreach
8. Manage the recruitment and retention of students
9. Facilitate communication and create a link between the school-day and the program
10. Attend all required meetings, conferences, and trainings
11. Coordinate with community stakeholders to establish a sustainability plan to be implemented at the conclusion of grant funding
12. Meet all compliance items including effective data & fiscal management.